Our black and white striped nursing singlet sold out so quickly, we thought this winter version would be just the treat mums needed to keep warm while breastfeeding in winter.
Why you’ll love it:
- Thin, on-trend black and white stripes that easily mix-and-match with any piece of clothing
- Discreet, one-handed breastfeeding access via the overlap under the bust
- Made from high-quality stretchy cotton fabric that looks good wash after wash
- Stretchy fabric that returns to its shape after washing so you can wear it for both pregnancy and beyond
- Longer length to cover your bump for the entire nine months
Also available in white, and charcoal.
The length of this top from back of neck to hem is 64.5cm (size 8 & each size increases in length by about 1cm). The model is approximately 172cm tall, a size 8, wears a 10D bra and is wearing a size 8. Slim fit, standard sizing (go for your normal pre-maternity size if you like your tops fitted). For further sizing info, please click on the sizing guide link below.
Fabric: 95% cotton/5% spandex