Why does Blossom & Glow collect personal information?
In the main, Blossom & Glow only collects your personal information so that we can provide you with purchased goods and services.
In other cases, we may collect your personal information to enable us to:
- communicate with you;
- improve your experience with us; and
- notify you about our new products and services, discounts, promotions or upcoming events.
If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving communications from us, you can advise us by unsubscribing online or by contacting us at email@example.com.
What sort of ‘personal information’ does Blossom & Glow collect?
Depending on the circumstances of collection, Blossom & Glow may need to collect any or all of the following information from you:
- name and postal address;
- email address;
- social media name and page; and/or
- contact number.
How does this collection occur?
Blossom & Glow generally obtains your personal information directly from you – either in writing or over the phone. This occurs when you:
- provide us your information when you purchase (or enquire to purchase) products or services;
- ask us for more information about our products or services; and/or
- make a refund, return or other claim.
Blossom & Glow’s website also collects the following non-personally identifiable information from your computer, including, but not limited to:
- browser type, version and language;
- operating system;
- pages viewed while browsing the Site;
- page access times; and
- referring website address.
Blossom & Glow uses this information to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
If you are a member of a social media site, the interfaces may allow the social media site to connect your visits to this site with other Personal Information.
What if you don’t want us to collect your personal information?
You do not have to provide Blossom & Glow with your personal information unless you want to. However, if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to provide a product or service or respond to any enquiries you may have.
How does Blossom & Glow use customers’ personal information and when do we disclose this information?
Any personal information collected or received by Blossom & Glow will only be used for the stated purpose for which you provided it to us.
On occasion, Blossom & Glow may send out marketing emails with information about new products or promotions. We will only do this if you have signed up to receive such communications.
If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you can advise us by unsubscribing online or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure to third parties
- for the purpose it was collected – for example, Blossom & Glow may occasionally need to hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Blossom & Glow takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information;
- to enforce our legal rights;
- to enable them to provide services to us, including technology, data storage, website hosting, marketing, operations and customer service; or
- if we are required to do so by law.
Storage of personal information
Your personal information may be stored by us in various forms including both electronic and hardcopy. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of personal information via the internet, however, we will take reasonable steps to maintain the integrity and security of any personal information we have stored, including taking reasonable steps to prevent interference and loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of such personal information.
Destruction of your Information
How can you request Blossom & Glow to destroy your personal information?
If you would like to request Blossom & Glow to delete or destroy your information, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
Access to your information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Blossom & Glow reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Feedback and Complaints – Contact